Latest Personal Injury Law News

Family sues Publix claiming boy died from cookie
Wednesday March 25th 2015, 1:57 pm Filed under Wrongful death lawsuit

The family of a deceased 11-year-old Alabama boy has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Publix Super Markets claiming he died as a result of severe allergic shock from eating a cookie after a store employee misled them about the ingredients. The lawsuit says Derek Landon Wood died in June 2014 shortly after eating a chocolate chip cookie purchased at a Publix store in Clarksville. The boy ... [News Source]